The purpose of Sydney Bible Baptist College is to provide a balanced Christian education, which will fully equip born-again people with Bible doctrine that is distinctively Baptistic.
How to Apply
How do I apply?
Each applicant for admission to the College must submit the following to the Principal:
- Application form: This can be obtained by contacting SBBC or on our website. This is a form concerning general information, academic background, financial standing, and personal data.
- Achievements: A copy of all educational certificates evidencing a candidate’s academic achievements. This would include a school certificate, diplomas or degrees.
- Proof of identity: Each applicant is expected to include a passport-sized photograph (approx 5cm x 5cm) with his or her application for admission.
- Pastor’s recommendation form: This form is included with the registration forms but is to be mailed directly to the college by the applicant’s pastor.
- Referees: Two further personal character references must be supplied.
Students must submit all the required application forms before being officially
accepted as regular students. Once the forms have been received and evaluated, the applicant will be notified concerning his/her acceptance.
On Registration Day textbooks are purchased, fees are paid and general
instructions are given.
Part-time day students
Students, with permission from their pastor, may enrol on a part-time basis.
These students are required to meet the same standards for admission as full-time students.
Will foreign students be accepted?
Unfortunately, SBBC is unable to accept overseas students due to government
regulations concerning government accreditation. Only Australian residents
can be considered.
Sydney Bible Baptist College
214 Pennant Hills Road
NSW 2117 AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61 434 432 175